Book a Request
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Book a Request

Looking for some Game Helper?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
White Fang Studio moved to -> whitefangstudios.net. This place is under The_Shadow's Management.

Our new Forum from Old

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Shadow
Admin
Admin
The_Shadow

Our new Forum from Old Empty
PostSubject: Our new Forum from Old   Our new Forum from Old EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Book a Request - This community used to be known as White Fang Studio created by RPG_Lover and his team Kunop and robbieagray. A Spam Attack came and drove the White Fang Community out of this forum and after it sat to rot away I figure to take over it and make it into something new.

Welcome to Book a Request! Were members who are creating a Game can find help here. This community is for you to either Request for help on a Project or Offer it to someone who is making a Project. There will be things to provide when offering or requesting for service so read the Forums and the Topics closely to know what you got to do.

Quote :
Unlike what happen with the Community of White Fang Studio I will not allow Spammers or Trouble Makers take actions like they have with my teammate RPG_Lover. I will punish anyone who think of trying something like that on me, I am unlike RPG_Lover and I will punish you like there is no tomorrow if you dare think of pulling any Pranks or Stupid stuff on me.

So you better not be thinking of trying any jokes on me. I am one of the thirteen who can make your life miserable!

I hope you understand my way of doing things and that you behave yourselves, I don't want a repeat on what happen with White Fang Studio. If you would like to visit the White Fang Studio Community follow this link to their Community of creating Games. You can locate me on there as well as The_Shadow. 

-> White Fang Studio's Community <-

Thank you and have a nice day on our Forum.
Your shadowy nightmare, The_Shadow!
Back to top Go down
The_Destroyer

The_Destroyer

Skill : Artist

PostSubject: Re: Our new Forum from Old   Our new Forum from Old EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:27 pm

And did you bring this parade here... just to watch it die?

Always, your "studio" has found new ways to amuse me-- your brethren and you... they are finished.
Back to top Go down
The_Destroyer

The_Destroyer

Skill : Artist

PostSubject: Re: Our new Forum from Old   Our new Forum from Old EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:36 pm

The_Shadow wrote:
Book a Request - This community used to be known as White Fang Studio created by RPG_Lover and his team Kunop and robbieagray. A Spam Attack came and drove the White Fang Community out of this forum and after it sat to rot away I figure to take over it and make it into something new.

Welcome to Book a Request! Were members who are creating a Game can find help here. This community is for you to either Request for help on a Project or Offer it to someone who is making a Project. There will be things to provide when offering or requesting for service so read the Forums and the Topics closely to know what you got to do.

Quote :
Unlike what happen with the Community of White Fang Studio I will not allow Spammers or Trouble Makers take actions like they have with my teammate RPG_Lover. I will punish anyone who think of trying something like that on me, I am unlike RPG_Lover and I will punish you like there is no tomorrow if you dare think of pulling any Pranks or Stupid stuff on me.

So you better not be thinking of trying any jokes on me. I am one of the thirteen who can make your life miserable!

I hope you understand my way of doing things and that you behave yourselves, I don't want a repeat on what happen with White Fang Studio. If you would like to visit the White Fang Studio Community follow this link to their Community of creating Games. You can locate me on there as well as The_Shadow. 

-> White Fang Studio's Community <-

Thank you and have a nice day on our Forum.
Your shadowy nightmare, The_Shadow!
It's so cute when you try to sound tough... or that you think thirteen people is a lot. It is also fun to note that the only people you've made miserable are yourselves for acting this way in the first place. The one you are trying to replace knows firsthand what misery is, and I am it's harbinger. I earned this title as he earned his retort. You've also made the mistake of ovrer-estimating your abilities, Indra, Touchfuzzy, Beleren... ALL HAVE failed to vanquish me or the misery I bring, hahahaha.

And now you think, you are worthy of claiming the invulnerability from critique they now are open to?

Hah, you've changed none. I gave you a chance even before I attacked your dumb old site, but like usual... you clung to your idiocy... and it's cost you, everything!

It must truly be sad for you, the only recognition you receive is from one you consider a villain. Your enemies are the only ones who will leave roses. WFS has been around for two years now, and you've accomplished, nothing.

My company has been around only one, and we have accomplished much. That is why you fail. You achieve nothing, despite being given ample opportunity to achieve everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our new Forum from Old   Our new Forum from Old Empty

Back to top Go down

Our new Forum from Old
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Book a Request :: Main Field :: Announcement-
Jump to: